The Village Inn Apartment
The Village Inn, 5 Stirling Road
- Perfect accomodation for a family of 7, plenty of space and good facilities. In the heart of town and only 10-15mins from Stirling.
- Very spacious and clean. Lovely location.
- Central location. great for accommodating large groups. Beds comfy. Staff very nice. Everything you would need in the kitchen and well equipped laundry facilities
- Excellent location, very spacious and comfortable and has everything you need..
- Very friendly and welcoming. An abundance of space given the 4. Bedrooms and 7 of us staying
- Beds were very comfortable and location was excellent, plenty of room for 8 adults
- Spacious apartment, location perfect in terms of local facilities and shops. Nice big lounge that all 7 adults could easily congregate.
- Very spacious apartment with good range of facilities. Large dining area. Kitchen cupboards do have some essentials included e.g. tea bags, salt and pepper, tea towels. Beds comfy and plenty of storage space throughout for clothes etc. Location was good as a base for our trip. Food served in Village Inn pub below was excellent. Tesco Express store, railway station, takeaways and High Street all within very short walking distance.
- They did have live music downstairs on Saturday night, but it didn't affect us as we were at another function. But just be aware of this if you are planning a quiet evening in!
- A hairdryer in the apartment would be good.
- The location was central in walking distance to everything
- Very spacious, big rooms, comfortable beds.
- Excellent value - ideal for a big group of friends. Pub food was good and chef able to accomodate a couple of special requests (vegan)
- Location was idealfor family wedding held in Dunblane, near station and supermarket.
- Loud noise until 1am from live music directly below apartment. Rude owner who couldnt care less about the accommodation guests only his regular clientele. Having to pay up front for something i would not have paid after. Do not stay here. Shoking.
- The location and the price were fantastic
- Quiant flat very deceiving in size very comfortably sleep 8 with 2 double rooms and 2 twin rooms. Good size kitchen and sittingroom/dining area. The accommodation is very central and within a few yards of the Railway station and the main street in Dunblane . Lots to see and visit Leighton Library , Museum, and Cathedral all run by volunteers excellent information given by them. Lovely walks down the river side
- Very conveniently situated and we enjoyed dinner in the bar downstairs. Good food at reasonable prices. The cost of the property is really very decent and it’s roomy with very comfortable beds. Plenty of extras - towels, toilet rolls, cleaning products etc.?
- Big rooms- not at all cramped. Sky Box for TV-