19 Caledonian Place
- Great charater building with lovely modern inclusions. Excellent location for us.
- The cottage felt like home as soon as we entered. Everything was spotless. The bed was extremely comfortable. It was the perfect size for 2 people but any more people could make it feel less roomy.
- Nice easy location, only a two minute walk to nearest shop and railway. Easy access to town centre. Camera on door provides reassurance of safety.
- Clever use of space and good standard furnishings inside.
- We had a lovely stay in Cobblers Cottage. We had two small children both under 5 with us and were surprised with space. The location is excellent, Tesco is super close, we got the train to Stirling and took our car to the Safari Park and Doune Castle which are all nearby. Everything we needed for our short stay was provided. Beautifully clean and homely. So much better than staying in a hotel. We would definitely recommend this cottage to others and hope to come back soon.
- Located near the railway so there is some train noise, but people coming back from the pubs across the railway bridge are a bit more disturbing. Otherwise great location, comfy, clean. Some private garden would really enhance this property
- Lovely cottage, and cathedral, Had a really nice stay,
- As it was rainy it was great to have your very own space and it soon felt like home. It had everything you would need.
- Absolutely everything. Beautiful cottage in great location
- Everything else was really lovely! The oven is great, I baked stollen and a starter for Christmas day in it. Great hot water and the kitchen was well equipped on the whole. Loved the colour scheme and we loved our complimentary mince pies- thank you. It was warm and cosy. Lovely warm electric shower. Everything was really clean. We even had a Christmas tree and crackers! Handy for the station and a little alley leads to the centre, where there are some great pubs and independent shops.
- Lovely converted old cottage. Close to everything 2mins walk to town shops train and Tesco next door. All mod cons even iPad comfortable and parking at door.
- Everything. The facilities were outstanding
- We loved the cottage. Good location. Very clean and excellent value for money. Perfect for our stay in Dunblane. Would definately recommend to others.
- Well presented,nice touches, close to all amenities
- The studio cottage was in a good location and close to all amenities and was attractive, comfortable and very clean. An excellent range of kitchenware and appliances made it an easy and practical option to a hotel room.
- Cobblers Cottage was a superb, well equipped studio room with separate shower room and toilet. Very spacious as can be seen in the picture. Loads of useful information provided on a tablet. A great idea. Quality fittings and fixtures. Ideal for the two of us. It also had a bed settee for any additional guests. Excellent location for us near to train station and tesco. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
- Absolutely beautiful little cottage, so well presented, homely and inviting. Great location beside the train for easy access to anywhere.
- Cottage was beautifully decorated and had every convenience for short stay. It was in a great location for ease of the town and Tesco a stone throw away.
- Spotless little treasure. Great location. Very comfy bed
- What a lovely little cottage! We were very happy with the accommodation, it was cosy and comfortable and met our needs. Good central location and near the train station.