Luxury Dunblane Apartment
Flat 1, 11 Maurice Wynd
- Jo was a great host who was very welcoming and helpful on our arrival, the flat is beautiful and very comfortable set in a great location within walking distance to the town.
- Lovely apartment with every little detail. The children were delighted with the toys, boardgames, movies, etc
- Friendly welcome . Linen, towels + homemade treats all provided. Very comfortable accommodation.
- Extremely clean and comfy. Great communication
- Our host Jo was amazing Nothing was a problem for her even when we were delayed on arrival. We were greeted with lovely home baked food The facilities were top notch and the location was excellent. Close to local shops and easy driving distance to tourist spots and Edinburgh Airport. Fantastic experience.
- Very nice apartment: comfortable, clean and well appointed. The beds were great, the hot water was plentiful and we were grateful for the free parking space. The complex has great options for strolling nearby. The host was very helpful with providing many suggestions for nearby restaurants, grocery, etc. We really enjoyed this as one of the nicest places we stayed during our travels in Scotland.
- Very great and lovely furnished Accommodation. Jo was there when we arrived and explained us the all. The bathrooms and the other rooms was very clean, the kitchen had all what you need and the living room and bedrooms were very homy. Thanks for all at our last days in Scotland.
- The Apartment was beautiful it was in a great location for what I needed. The host this from my bed was comfortable we had a great day will definitely be back.
- Property was very modern and clean. Has everything that was needed for our couple of nights away. The owner Jo made sure we had a good start with some sweets and milk in the fridge and showed us how everything worked etc.
- Good location, quiet and clean, host very helpful
- Everything that you need is already there with nice touches like really nice tablet and shortbread there on arrival. The apartment is immaculate and very spacious and ideal for a family or two couples. Both bedrooms are large with plenty cupboard space. One is en-suite which myself and my wife had in our room but there is another bathroom next to the non en-suite room which our 25 year old daughter was using and was basically en-suite without being in the actual room. Really nice place and we will come back again.
- All the little extras like milk, shortbread and washing powder!
- Homemade biscuits, brought us milk on arrival, comfy beds, extremely welcoming
- Everything was 100% perfect the host even made little bags of tablet and shortbread 10/10
- Host very friendly and gave personal touch on the arrival with all relevant informations. Flat very cosy, comfortable with all that we need, The kids loved the place: toys, board games and the "souveniers" in the kitchen. Location close to trails and culture places - challenge to organize day and discover!
- Our flight was horribly delayed, and that changed when we were picking up the key. Our host was very understanding met us with groceries for our stay. This property was immaculately clean and had a really charming decor.
- Host provided home baked cookies. Totally refurbished apartment. Everything was a high standard.
- The apartment was ideally located, modern and well equipped. It was spotlessly clean and tastefully decorated.
- Friendly welcome, fantastic comfortable apartment which is perfectly placed in Dunblane-we loved our stay. Lovely toys for our daughter which made it a real home.
- Spotlessly clean, lots of thoughtful touches, very well equipped and high quality tasteful furnishings
- Great location close to the centre of Dunblane, a 10 minute walk away good taxi service. Lovely beds and quilts. Altogether a top place to stay. Nice size rooms and everything you need.,
- Apartment was of a very high standard totally perfect