6 Beech Court
6 Beech Court
- Location was perfect for the train and motorway. Milk and tea available on arrival.
- Nice touches, coat stand and boot stand at the door, great idea for those out walking to get rid of the wet coats and boots before entering the flat
- Accommodation was perfect, location was perfect. Can’t fault it.
- A nice, super clean flat. Very roomie and good space
- 6 Beech Court is an fantastic property. As a family we've stayed in holiday properties across the UK for the last 15 years and honestly believe that 6 Beech Court has been the very best we've used. The location is first-rate; 2 minutes from the station and shops, whilst easy to access from the motorway network, with private parking to boot! The apartment is spacious, well designed, excellently equipped and spotlessly clean. Val contacted us in advance of our trip and we immediately felt at home and welcome on arrival. We intend to visit again, using the apartment as a base to explore both cities and countryside and will recommend 6 Beech Court to our friends and family.
- The beds were so comfy and plenty warm enough, the shower was fantastic, hot quickly and more than enough power. Smart TV was great for accessing Netflix. Location very good, train station within 5 minutes. Parking good. Good kitchen, felt very welcome as basics were provided for us which was a great touch.
- Our stay at 6 Beech Court was sensational. The apartment is in a fantastic location and central to all the places we wanted to see. Shops, pubs, cafes and co-op are all within minutes of walking. The apartment itself is clean and tidy and equipped with absolutely everything we required for our holiday. The view through the kitchen window of the water, makes even washing dishes less of a chore. Our host Valerie was available by email for queries, even though she was away when we were staying there.
- A very well appointed flat with all the comfort of your own home.
- Beautiful, large apartment. Could easily see a family of four living here, but since it was just two of us, a ton of space. You get your own parking space too, and Dunblane is very convenient to the Doune and Stirling tourist circuit. I'd describe it as a upper-middle class town. Anyway, we didn't cook too much in the apartment, but everything is there if you need it. Had 3 good night's of sleep, as all the neighbors in the complex are quiet.
- It's well kitted out, really easy to get to and convenient for day trips by train.
- Another comfy chair in the living room would have added to the overall comfort
- Excellent location with great views very clean and lovely furnishings the bed was very comfy and kitchen well equipped and really nice that Val leaves you the essentials for your morning breakfast very comfy stay definitely home from home. Lovely restaurant just across the road and train station just around the corner so everything you need would highly recommended this place to stay
- This apartment is lovely, quiet, spotlessly clean, nice views of the Allan Water, and very comfy beds. And right in the centre of Dunblane, close to pubs, the station, and the cathedral. We were there visiting family but it would be a perfect holiday spot as well.
- Dunblane ist ein süßes kleines Städtchen mit kleinen Geschäften, netten Restaurants und einer sehenswerten Kathedrale. Die Wohnung liegt absolut zentral, fünf Minuten (zu Fuß) vom Bahnhof entfernt und man kommt bequem mit der Bahn nach Stirling, Glasgow und Edinburgh.
- Todo, el departamento es amplio, muy limpio, bien ubicado para la zona central de Escocia. Lo recomiendo, ideal para 4
- bereidwilligheid van verhuurder om het ons naar ons zin te maken.
- zeer compleet, perfect centraal gelegen, ruim appartement