Dunblane Self Catering
3A Station Road
- Great location and perfect for my weekend of charity events and marathon. Great apartment in a lovely village.
- Very comfortable. Near a very good pub with tremendous food. Very central to all amenities.
- Very convenient - close to centre of Dunblane, train station and supermarket
- The central location was excellent with easy access to railway (across the road but not noisy) and main roads to Edinburgh or Glasgow. Great place to walk the dog and places to play for children. Excellent and varied food options self catering also easy with a well equipped kitchen and Tesco within 5 min walk. Easy access to Loch Lomond and other Lochs. Will definitely visit again.
- Excellent location, right in the centre of town. Station close by so great for jumping on the train to Stirling, Glasgow and Edinburgh. Facilities close by including supermarket, and lovely bar/restaurant.
- Clean / thoughtfulness - tea, sugar, coffee was available. Easy for public transport - train. But in a quiet area
- Location next to train station made day trips easy.
- It was a perfect place for myself and kids to stay.
- Everything was there for us , ( even make-up remover ) as I forgot mine. So absolutely brilliant 😀 Would definitely stay again , thanks 😀
- Booked this accommodation very last minute, the ladies were very quick to get in touch regarding entry to the property. Great location in Dunblane. Train links into Stirling, Glasgow and Edinburgh are very convienient. Very reasonably priced and more than adequate for our needs. For a small property the rooms are a reasonable size. My 8yr old daughter particularly liked the large bath.
- Hemos estado 4 noches y todo perfecto. El apartamento genial para moverse por el centro y norte de Escocia. Limpio y amplio. La cocina y el baño con todo lo necesario para tener una estancia redonda. Great!