Old Churches House Hotel
1-7 Kirk Street
- Very quaint. Lovely staff, clean and comfortable rooms.
- Beautiful location overlooking Dunblane Cathedral, with its own hidden ?13th century chapel (I will look into this further and get back to you, as promised!) in the back garden: thank you for sharing this gem with us! Food was a delight; especially for me as a veggie. Loads to choose from, and also discovered lovely Kilty gin. Room was very clean. Thank you for a lovely stay, and what friendly, fun hosts, too. You were all great and I really enjoyed our morning blether putting the world to rights and medieval/Reformation Dunblane all in one go! Brilliant. Just the kind of hospitality we find in Perthshire and Stirlingshire, every time. So special :-)
- Location first rate; wonderful view of Dunblane Cathedral. Excellent breakfast. Great value.
- Very clean and very friendly helpful staff.
- excellent spot - 2nd time here and would happily stay again - great restaurant on site
- The friendly staff were very helpful with all the aspects of our visit to Dunblane.
- Loved this village. Accomodation has lovely setting near church. Breakfast was very well presented and generous.
- Breakfast was good and the location was excellent right in the centre of Dunblane across from the Cathedral. Would stay there again. Thank you!
- Great food, helpful & polite staff rooms a great size & spotless.
- Very friendly staff and management. Good bar
- Right near the centre of Dunblane but was very quiet. Beautiful building and super clean. Staff were very nice (especially the lady who served breakfast). Had a beautiful dinner too.
- Lovely Hotel we were greeted by friendly staff who advised us of ideas and tips to further enjoy our stay. The four in our party had different evening meals which were delicious and the breakfast set us up for most of the day😁
- Excellent location. Good food. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Easy to park close to hotel. Good value for money.
- Central location. Good restaurant. Excellent cooked breakfast. Free parking outside on the street.
- Excellent breakfast and friendly staff . Fantastic location.
- Big comfy bed , food was excellent, although menu’s description was a little misleading, my partner is vegan and her option was as stated a vegan burger but in fact it was a vegetable stack so that was disappointing, the bathroom could do with an upgrade, there seemed to be a lack of cold water coming through shower so water was scalding, staff were friendly and welcoming, picturesque setting, convenient to town centre